Saturday 12 December 2015

Keeping Up!




We all know how much I love sex and how much I want sex if you are a regular reader that is, so does it surprise you as it did me that I find it hard to find men that can keep up with me and my sex drive? Well, I do and it’s very frustrating to say the least. If I wasn’t on my menstrual cycle I crave sex daily and of high volume too and men when I start seeing them are surprised by this. I mentioned how often I have sex on an average in my post about addicted to sex, some days I have sex up to 5 times a day this doesn’t always satisfy me either especially when it is great sex I seem just to crave it more.

I lay there after a long session of around 45 minutes and my recent sex partner of looks at me and smiles and says, “you must be satisfied by now right?” my reply often is “no, I could go again right now”. He is amused and shocked all at the same time and often replies with “that was 45-minute session and round 3” I often laugh at him and reply with “your point is?” This isn’t the only man that I get that kind of reaction from, over the years, I have had a few sexual partners on a regular basis and often shocked that they are unable to satisfy me for too long. I guess for a man this could make them feel inadequate but from where I sit, it shouldn’t matter at all. I just crave more and more sex as the more I get, but not only that having great I want more.

In my circle of friends which we already know of, aren’t as open to sex as I am. Being so aware of their sex drives and knowing they are far less than mine, this makes me wonder am I different or am I more common than I realise. I do know men often get surprised by how often I think of sex, but not only that how often I would like to have sex daily. These men when I first start talking to them are all eager to prove that they can keep up with me. More often than not men are proven wrong. I find this particularly challenging to maintain any kind of relationship as men have egos and when they are hurt, they are not happy souls. I can’t blame them for feeling and reacting this way, after all, men have a reputation to uphold.

I often find myself needing to have multiple sexual partners to keep up with my drive. Not only most men struggle to keep up with my drive, finding shared free time isn’t always easy. They have lives and so do I. Finding a sex partner that matches my spare time isn’t always easy. Keeping my own sex drive and desires satisfied I often need more than one man. Is this a reflection on their performance? Definitely not the men I allow into my life for sex, these men are impressive and can satisfy most women.

To all the men out there, it is ok if you can’t keep up with girls like me we aren’t your average woman. Remember it doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with you, it means we are the exception to the rule. I am ok if a man can’t keep up with me as long as he puts the effort in and makes sex enjoyable than I am happy and satisfied in the other important ways. The problem for me arises when like recently a man tells me he loves sex and has no problem trying to keep up with me but then in truth is so far from the ability. This man didn’t need sex for weeks and I was going crazy as a loyal girl I am didn’t stray and stayed faithful. This was the hardest of times for my sex every few weeks or when I tantrums was not my desired sex life. Guys if this is you and you meet women like me then just be honest with her because it is better now then leaving a lady that has a high sex drive hanging for too long they can become angry. I do understand that everyone has a different sex drive levels and this is great, men who want it occasionally should be proud of that those who love it a lot should be too just remember not to give out false interpretations of your desires.


Women like me should be proud that we are sexually and that sex is valued. I will never shy away from this part of me because this is who I am and I like this part of me. I do believe I will find my sexual match in time but in the meantime, I will enjoy searching. Every sexual partner is a great new adventure that I can’t wait to experience. Sex to us is an important part of a relationship, we need to be compatible and very well matched sex drives, the day I find someone that can truly keep up will be a glorious day. As I search, I will continue the enjoying the sex with multi men when needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment