Thursday 15 October 2015

The guilty sex disorder

Sex, it seems it that people should desire sex but not have it because it's somehow morally wrong.

As a child, I was brought up in a religious household and for many years held the belief that I would burn in hell for thinking about sex let alone having it.

It was not until I was older that I realised that sex is a natural part of life.

Unfortunately, I was carrying around an a fear and guilt towards it or as I like to call it a guilty sex disorder.

For manny years, it affected my relationships. Made me a stranger to my body and as my partners had put it had made me a prude.

I thought that it was normal. I thought that everyone felt that way, I thought that it was a shame that was just a part of how we were supposed to feel and act when it came to sex.

 The older I got, the more I felt something inside of me awaken and may things became a lot clearer.

I was supposed to enjoy sex; it was supposed to be beautiful. It was supposed to be fun; it was supposed to be everything, but what it was at the time and that was Rubbish!

How many people out there right now feel judged for their desires. Hated for their opinions or misguided in their attitudes. I would say many, but they are unaware or afraid to confront their issues.

Bad sex is not always the result of a person not being good in bed but can be the effect of a person being uncomfortable or feeling guilty about sex in general.

Deciphering the two can result in helping both parties to have a better sexual experiences and help a damaged party to overcome sexual anxiety.

Sex is supposed to be amazing and fun and not clouded by a guilty sex disorder.

If you feel that this is something you encounter your not alone but it does not have to be that way, seek out help from a sex counsellor or talk to a trusted friend or partner.

Have an awakening and enjoy sex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment